We've put some small files called cookies on your device to make our site work.
We would also like to use google translate cookies and analytical cookies to understand how our site is used and improve user experience. Analytical cookies send information to Google Analytics.
To request an urgent appointment for today or tomorrow (Monday to Friday):
· Phone us on 0161 983 9730, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm (6pm on Wednesday)
· Visit the surgery and speak with a receptionist, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6:30pm
To request a routine appointment in the next 7 days:
· Use the NHS App and your NHS account - NHS (www.nhs.uk) or Log in to Patient Access to book an appointment.
To cancel your appointment:
· Use NHS App and your NHS account - NHS (www.nhs.uk)
· Use Log in to Patient Access
· Phone us on 0161 983 9730, Monday to Friday from 8am to 6.30pm
If you need help when we are closed
If you need medical help now, use NHS 111 online or call 111. 111 online is for people aged 5 and over. Call 111 if you need help for a child under 5.
Call 999 in a medical or mental health emergency. This is when someone is seriously ill or injured and their life is at risk.
If you are housebound and need an appointment, we will do a home visit. We will phone you first to understand what you need.
To request a home visit, call reception before 10:00. Visits will normally be between morning and afternoon surgeries.
However you choose to contact us, we may offer you a consultation:
· By phone
· Face to face at the surgery
· On a video call
· By text or email
Appointments by phone, video call or by text or email can be more flexible and often means you get help sooner