* If you are experiencing life threatening symptoms such as Acute chest pains, heart attack or stroke symptoms, please ring 999
GP online services allows you to access a range of services via your computer, mobile or tablet. Once you have signed up, you will be able to:
- Book or cancel appointments online
- Renew or order repeat prescriptions online
- View your medical records, for information such as Medication, Allergies, Vaccinations, and Test results. More information including “how to” leaflets and videos of patients and why they are using GP online services are available at www.nhs.uk/gponlineservices
- We are now Facebook friendly, to keep up to date with all the latest information please go to Bredburymedicalcentre on facebook and like our page.
How to sign-up
For more information, please contact reception or next time you visit the surgery, bring with you a proof of photo ID (Passport, Driving licence) and something with your address such as a Bank Statement or Council Tax bill, we cannot accept utility bills. If you don’t have the relevant documents, please speak with reception, who can advise you further.